Senior Land Manager
Permanent position – circa £40,000 - £60,000k plus car, package and bonus
Alderpoint Partners have a strong network of industry professionals based in the North West, we work with Housebuilders and Retirement Homes Developers in the Greater Manchester area as well as Non-Standard Developers based in Manchester city-centre.
What we will do?
Currently due to Covid-19, there are very few active job vacancies available. By applying to this position, you are alerting us to the fact that you are looking for a new role of this description and giving Alderpoint Partners permission to reach out to our client network on your behalf to seek job opportunities.
Please note we will always discuss the clients we will contact on your behalf and we will not send your CV to any clients without discussing it with you first.
Typical Job Responsibilities:
- Identify potential sites for acquisition
- Liaise extensively with local agents/contacts and networking
- Land promotion with the vendors
- Negotiation with vendors and institutions
- Monitoring local land supply
- Ensure that all internal and external stakeholders are updated and contributing effectively through site assessment and feasibility studies.