Sales Adviser – Residential Development
East of England
Permanent position: £19,000 - 22,000 plus competitive bonus scheme
Alderpoint Partners have a strong network of industry professionals based in the East of England. We have particular strong links with 5 Star Housebuilders in the West Suffolk area.
What we will do?
Currently due to Covid-19, there are very few active job vacancies available. By applying to this position, you are alerting us to the fact that you are looking for a new role of this description and giving Alderpoint Partners permission to reach out to our client network on your behalf to seek job opportunities.
Please note we will always discuss the clients we will contact on your behalf and we will not send your CV to any clients without discussing it with you first.
Typical Job Responsibilities:
- Driving the company forward by achieving sales targets
- Liaising with Sales manager to ensure company goals reached
- Giving exceptional customer service and maintaining good customer relations
- Preparing the show homes before customer visits
- Liaising with Solicitors regarding mortgage applications
- Managing the progression of sales through to exchange and completion