Customer Care Coordinator – Residential Developers
Yorkshire & Humber
Permanent Position: £22,000 - £30,000 plus bonus
Alderpoint Partners have a strong network of industry professionals based in the Yorkshire area, we work with Housebuilders and Retirement Homes Developers as well as Non-Standard Developers based in Leeds city-centre.
What we will do?
Currently due to Covid-19, there are very few active job vacancies available. By applying to this position, you are alerting us to the fact that you are looking for a new role of this description and giving Alderpoint Partners permission to reach out to our client network on your behalf to seek job opportunities.
Please note we will always discuss the clients we will contact on your behalf and we will not send your CV to any clients without discussing it with you first.
Typical Job Responsibilities:
- Resolving and responding to customer complaints and queries.
- Working with subcontractors, site managers and customers to arrange remedial works and any other work required in a timely manner.
- Working with other members of the customer care team to resolve any problems.
- Completing all necessary paperwork.
- Checking in with customers to ensure that everything is to standard.